We have just completed our reDiscover Leadership Summit for 2020, and it was unbelievable!!! The power of vision!!!!!!!! I presented our reDiscover vision in a personal way – with each book opening to a personal letter of thanks to each individual team member – and a challenge to them from myself.
The production was high-quality thanks to my content editor, Tammy Zink. It was professional, and was an amazing product. The colors, the clarity, the feel, and the aerial shots included were amazing!!!
Actually, the whole event was amazing – and to see all the expressions of excitement and affirmation was truly energizing. Each year, this event gets better and better.
The collective teamwork in the preparations:
- The Venue set up was beautiful, festive, intimate, special, and classy.
- The Food introduced a wonderful aroma of fall coffee blends, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, and cheese, as well as Two Meatballs in a Kitchen’s awesome italian food, cookies, and cheesecakes.
- The Games put together by our business team had us rolling in laughter as we talked about key numbers we hit for 2020.
- The Wellness Community introduced by Dr Rafael planted the seeds of an idea of a whole new wellness community that starts with each of us.
- The Give-Away of Allied clothing and accessories.
- Aerial Photography of our “Future City” vision destination.
- The Treat in the form of an ice cream truck that came and surprised the team at our new campus.
- The Energy of the team was synergistic and elevated the whole team in a way that has never been like this before.
I encourage you to take the time one day every year to celebrate your team, appreciate the progress you have made, and present a vision for the future.
Check out our Summit videos!
Grateful to be on this journey with you,
Dr. Matthew Harkness