Doing it yourself is exhausting and results in burn out and frustration.
- Why do I feel like I have built a prison and I am barely able to keep my head above water?
- Why does my team focus on problems rather than solutions?
- Why does it seem there is no one who understands, who I can relate to and get encouragement and guidance from that is succeeding?
- Why do I feel so alone and like I am failing?
- Why do I keep lying to myself and say, “it will get better soon, things will turn around” and it never does?
- Why do I feel so disconnected from my spouse, kids and close relationships?
LET GO! You are the obstacle to the growth of your practice!
The success of your practice so far is the result of you being on the front line leading and doing the work.
However you have hit a wall and realize if you don’t make some drastic changes you risk serious consequences:
- You need to get clear on where you want to go. Develop a clear vision, values, and implement proven systems.
- Let go! Delegate and allow your team to do the work.
- Align and empower your team then they can row together in the right direction and give you the freedom you desire.
- Financially: Win at home, have your business serve you and your family and provide the opportunity to reach your financial goals and lifestyle that matters to you
- Time: Create the flexibility in your week to be at your kids events, take the vacations, create lasting memories and build a legacy
- Relationships: feel united with your spouse, be fully present with your kids and close relationships
- Health: Exercise consistently, feel energetic, have a mindset of abundance
- Spiritually: Feel you are living your life with purpose making a difference and living out your your calling
The time is NOW! Design and structure your practice to grow FOR you, not because of you.
Weekly 1-hour Coaching Sessions
Mentoring for development. Meaning listening, understanding, and guiding you to the best solutions.
Quarterly Practice Intensive
I will also lay out my framework and structure for growing and scaling your practice in a balanced way.
I will share tools with you that have helped me, including my digital courses, free. You can use for yourself and your team.
Achieving success and fulfillment as a private practice owner is a journey not a destination. There will be challenges, tension, and obstacles, being a part a community and investing in your leadership with YMPM is the best move you can make.
The best way to grow your practice is to plan it out … And this is the BEST tool I have found for keeping me in focus! Click here to learn more!
You have the opportunity to become a “Founding Member,” with 50% off the regular membership rate. All I ask in return is your honest feedback about the program. How is it helping you? What can be improved?