The only thing worse than being blind is having sight with no vision.
A wellness community situated on a 2-acre waterfront campus in South West Florida. Our passion is to guide and walk alongside you as you journey through life. We provide wellness services that focus on the whole person – Body, Mind and Spirit.
This property is far better than we could have imagined. It is in a great location, has plenty of parking, has room for us to expand and will be a permanent location for our business.
Approximately a year ago, we had developed a vision to find a piece of property that would embody our values as a brand. We wanted it to be an inspiring place to visit for our guests – as well as an inspiring place to work for our team. When we set our minds to this project, we really felt it was impossible. However, we suspended our disbelief and focused on our vision. As we took each step through the lens of abundance thinking, we overcame many barriers and obstacles.
As the leader of your practice, you need a clear, compelling vision:
- You must be clear where you and your team are going – Your “Future City”
- Vision pulls you forward
- Forces you and your team to step into a Mindset of Abundance and opportunity
- Acts as a filter, eliminating things that don’t belong
- Creates alignment of your team
- Puts purpose to you and your team’s daily tasks
You must suspend disbelief:
- Clarity on the What – Forget the how
- Clarity will attract the resources necessary to become a reality
- Focus on liberating truths
- Your past success
- Your incredible team
- Your Faith in God
A practical guide to developing your vision is The Vision Driven Leader. This has been a great resource for me and it will help you as well. Happy Visioneering!!!
Grateful to be on this journey with you,
Dr. Matthew Harkness
Ann, you are one of my key mentors on this incredible journey! I believe we are just getting started. I think and pray for you often! Matt
Amazing journey for you and the Allied team! Very excited for all of you.