Part 3: Maximizing Revenues through Systems: Implementation
To maximize insurance revenues, it is not only vital to identify and create a good system – you must also implement the system with the right process and mindset.
Here are 3 important steps as you implement your new system:
- Explain the value of the new system to stakeholders
- How the new system will improve their lives; make their tasks easier
- Explain how the new system will eliminate current frustrations
- Point out the resulting increases in revenue and income
- Anticipate objections
- Expect and consider what the objections will be
- Acknowledge that logistics of implementation is the team’s biggest concern
- Not one and done
- Introduce the system in a fun environment – have food, and create a visually appealing training booklet of the system.
- Drip components of the training out over several months.
- Describe the process as “Wet cement,” that implementation does not mean a closed door and that feedback is important to an ongoing process of adjustment.
We recently issued “The Path: Our Guest journey” that helps our team understand the the journey our guests take to – and through – our Wellness Community. Take a look:
The Impact of Developing Effective System
(Saving Your Self Time Energy, Money) :
Optimal Documentation & Billing System
Developed in 2016
2015 Reimbursement per visit: $77.94
2016 Reimbursement per visit: $80.85
Gain of: $2.91
Annual Visits Per Year:
13,100 (2016) visits x $2.91 = $37,990
Impact on Team:
- Unified Teamwork: Continuity, clarity in billing/documenting optimally and compliantly
- Enhanced New Team Member/Student experience: Has been enhanced with the best training they will ever receive in proper optimal documentation and billing.
- Trained much quicker (2weeks)
- Have clear resources Master charge sheet, orientation manual…resulting in confidence
TRUST: elevated within our team….this is the greatest benefit and will produce the best return.
“A good systems shortens the road to the goal”
~Orison Swett Marden
Grateful to be on this journey with you,
Dr. Matthew Harkness